Pass Your Insurance Course… from your home, office, or on the go!
- Comprehensive Content: Our pre-licensing courses cover topics on the state exam
- Instructor-led, guided learning, allowing you to learn at your own pace
- 3-Month to 6-months access (depending on the course) to the training anytime, using PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Student support by a licensed instructor, 7 days a week (via email or forum post)
- OnLine Lessons, Quizzes, Insurance Glossary of Professional Terms, And Final Exam
- Required course text available for purchase in our Bookstore.
*We are a proud State of Florida accredited insurance school.
*CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
How do you get your Insurance license if you can't go to a Testing Center for your State Exam due to the Coronavirus?
In response to the COVID-19, certain Pearson Vue testing locations are currently open but with limited seating. (State exam must be scheduled and taken at a PearsonVue site. Appointment availability is limited due to social distancing precautions and varies by location.) **NEW: Take your Florida Department of Financial Services exam conveniently from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
No State Exam is ever required for the following licenses:
· 4-40 Registered Customer Service Representative
· 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster